Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Merry Medley 4th and last (for now) with sparkle

On my shelf there has sat the 3 'Ombre' ink pads that are new in the annual catalogue. I just love those 3 colours so had to have but I haven't used them.
As this stamp is a large one I thought I would give it a try and wow it certainly works, the subtlety of colours achieved is lovely. It gives a very different vibe. Over the next few weeks I will try the other colours but I'm loving the Rich Razzleberry.


Finding the right matt layer was a bit of a challenge as I didn't want to introduce another colour. Silver sparkle seemed about right, it is for Christmas after all. My clever friend Elaine came up with the glitzy snowflakes. Stamped the snowflakes on vellum, used heat and stick and the fine glitter then punched out but she went on to punch around each point with the handheld 1/8th circle punch. (We did think these had retired but they have been moved to the punches page in the catalogue!) This makes them much more interesting.......like snowflakes.
The large Rhinestones retired some time ago but I have just a few left in my stash!


Something completely different tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment