Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Advent Calendar


Just had to make an advent calendar again this year. I so enjoyed last years but I was struggling to come up with something different particularly as the large numbers are so big!

Now its nearly finished I'm really pleased with what I have made. I have used a number of the new punches but many more of the old ones! The circles and scalloped circles are all cut from card and some retired coloured kraft card. Almost everything has been daubed usually with the colour to match the card and occasionally with the white kraft ink. Every thing is a minimum of three layers, dimensionals in between. The majority of the numbers are from an old retired stamp set, they look great, mini muffin tins so useful, well I think so.










 





I just need to add some ribbon to the top to hang it and perhaps something to the bottom to say 'Happy Christmas.'

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment