Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

yeah!!!! its finished

Well my peg wreath has sat on the side for a couple of weeks now, waiting for the decoration. I started with the tartan papers from the 'Warmth and Cheer designer paper stack.. You can't beat a bit of tartan.
A friend had lent me her acorn punch and stamps, I knew I wanted to use the acorn, its such a good size and I had die cut lots of the leaves, really love these dies. Each leaf has had the matching colour  daubed around the edge. The bow is jute ribbon that has been daubed. I always find putting these bits together difficult. Its only when you step back and look at the whole thing you realise it looks fine. The berry twigs I bought in the local garden centre. They are all cut up ready for the workshop.




No comments:

Post a Comment