Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

And another finished item,

It looks like I am having a finishing off week although I think I am going to run out of days, I have so many unfinished projects and then there is  that list of projects that I haven't quite started yet. Is it just me or is it the same for you?

This is my advent calendar. It needed a bit of something. I am still a bit worried about the holes for the ribbon as the metal on the back where the drill went through is very sharp but I can't come up with any other way of doing it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Keeping the rustic feel I have gone for paper covered wire and  bronze embossed snowflakes, a bit of gold thread and a touch of red ribbon.
This workshop is on November 19th, please check out Our Creative Den where you can book your place online.

Tomorrow I am going to shop for the goodies to go behind each number. I am filling the odd numbers and my business partner is filling the even numbers!







Does that finish it off well?

No comments:

Post a Comment