Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Hey Chic again....

This style of card is so traditional yet works really well again and again. I have stamped all three chicks then coloured then using the same colour palette, crumb cake and soft shade, delightful dyjonand crushed curry then a touch of real red on each one. I have then used the new square framelits to die cut the two layers.
The sentiment fitted the square better across the middle, thats just a matter of choice, I like a bit of space around the sentiment. All is mounted onto a piece of Designer paper from the 'Serene Scene' stack.
I have added some fine tip glue to the red parts so it has a bit of dimension and bling.


Does this make you want to get this stamp set. Remember its FREE with a £45 spend in any catalogue.  This is my shop site here I will post links to the catalogues tomorrow, they don't go live until the 4th January.

No comments:

Post a Comment