Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

Its 2017 Lets get crafting

This week I am going to bring you cards made with my favourite set from the SAB catalogue. What is SAB I hear you ask? From 4th January until the end of March each year Stampin'Up run a Sale-a-Bration or SAB for short. The items included in SAB are each detailed in a mini catalogue. There are 12 items in the SAB brochure this year. Each and every one of them is FREE. You choose a FREE item with every £45 you spend, the spend can be in the annual catalogue (the big book) the new spring/summer catalogue or even the retired/reduced items in the SU website shop. Haven't got any catalogues, then get in contact.

Here it is, the stamp set is called "Hey Chick'..... love that too.


These three cards are for a workshop on the 21st January. They are cased from pinterest thanks for the inspiration Denita Making these really got me going and I have so many more plans. Although there are three, you will only make two in the workshop but you get to choose which two. 
I must admit I haven't used the egg with legs yet, need to think about what to do with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment