Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

Pop of Pink

Its funny how some creations happen...... I had gone to the cupboard that had all the designer paper in as someone had asked about the background to my chicken picture, the blue wood and I went to look, unfortunately I couldn't find the cover to the pack that had come out of but I did find what is left of our pack of 'Pop of Pink'. It was the black sides that were facing me and I had an idea about the "Beautiful You' set. When I turned it over and saw the pink I knew exactly what I was going to do. I started with the pink then made a black set as well.
Very little colouring, just stamping and putting pears together. A great way of using some of those small pieces that you just can't bring yourself to throw away!


Everything you need in one stamp set, one pack of designer paper, 2 ink pads and 2 colours of card.




Love this, so fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment