Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

The Clan

Today as promised my first ever scrapbook frame. I have used a picture taken at Christmas, so I have used some of our left over christmas designer paper for the background then some of the strips we used for the peg wreath. I chose the tartans as my inlays are from Scotland. If there is ever an England v Scotland match of any sort my husband supports Scotland.  Hence 'The Clan'.

The picture is taken in Matthew's living room with his fiancé Amy, her Mum and sister, then Christopher and his partner Sarah and Robert with his fiancé Rhiannon, plus me and David. Of course one of the cats got in on the picture although he wasn't keen to stay, this is Toby. Matthew hosted Christmas this year as he and Amy were spending there first Christmas in their own home.

We had a brilliant time.






What do you think?  Have I got the knack? Why not pick out your favourite picture and have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment