Pages

Saturday 8 April 2017

Pop and twist with a little bit of baking

In the Tuesday class earlier in the week I had been asked to make a pop out card. I had to go and do some research. The pop and twist cards are very popular at the moment so I thought I would go with one of those. I wanted to keep the stamping simple so the mechanism was the talking point. I chose one colour and went with the 'Perfect Mix' stamp set. Which I must say I think is going to stay on my desk for the next few weeks. I have plans for that! Plus the ferris wheel of cupcakes  from the 'Carousel Birthday' stamp set for the card front.


I have also used the Cupcakes and Carousels designer paper.


as icing on the cupcakes I  have used the sprinkles which are part of the 'Cool Treats' suite on pg 32 of the spring summer catalogue. If you need a catalogue get in touch.


For the inside layers I have kept it very simple, just using the perfect mix stamps and a slither....very technical term, of the designer paper.





The ladies had a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment