Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Stampin'Up On Stage Live

For those of you who follow my blog but are not demonstrators.....(yet!)   I wanted to share with you a little of why I became a demonstrator and what it has given me.
Every year Stampin'Up hold 2 big meetings, in each of their market areas, you can call them conventions or conferences or 'on stage' or whatever. They are always motivational, fun, full of sharing and laughs.
Last Thursday I flew to Amsterdam for the european 'On Stage Live'. It was brilliant. There were 14 of us from the team that I belong to and one of my team came with me. We have had 3 days of inspiration. I cannot imagine the hard work that has gone on behind the scenes to ensure that we all had a wonderful time, not only to listen and watch great presentations but to also have time to chat , swap and relax. I'm not sure how many demonstrators were there, but somewhere over the 600 mark I would think.
In the time we were not at RAI for the 'On Stage Live' we had fun in our team. We laughed a lot! This is a picture of us all having pre dinner drinks - I am sat at the back in the sunshine on the left hand side, I look like I am glowing!
This is by far one of the best reasons for becoming a demonstrator - great friendships.


Have a look at the 'Join my team' page or email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment