Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Watercolour pencils and a sneek peek!

Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I am a great fan of the watercolour pencils. Here i have used them with another stamp from the 'Crafting Forever' stamp set. I think this set is going to be a favourite of many.


I have used the grey and brown pencils for the handles and knobs but the brushes I have used each of the other coloured pencils. They very lightly water coloured them pulling the colour out of the brush. This is stamped and coloured on the Stampin'Up whisper white card so you can't use much water. Take care, otherwise it makes the card going furry!


For the plant pot I have stamped on some old Dsp then fussy cut. It could have been done on a patterned piece but I wanted to concentrate the colour on the brushes. So all the rest is very neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment