Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

Orchids

August is a funny month, well not funny ha ha but, I have a family wedding early in the month but its the other end of the country, for my American readers the other end of the country here isn't that far but for my other half and I its a long way! We are going for a few days before the wedding and taking a weeks holiday after the wedding. This does scramble the routine classes in the studio particularly the Saturday workshops.
So at the moment I only have Saturday the 19th planned, the following Saturday is bank holiday weekend, I might do another Christmas card class then but eagerly waiting for the seasonal catalogue to arrive before I make a decision. So back to 19th of August - I am planning a real crafting extravaganza.... this will be one of the projects we will complete. 
The orchid set caught my eye when I first looked through the annual catalogue, I knew I wanted to make a 3D plant, I'm not very good with the real things! 
Then I found this black and white frame on Pinterest here and I just thought how classy it is, so I had to give it a go.



Its such a large set of stamps and dies, there are so many projects that can be done with it. Multiple colour ways and designs will keep this stamp on your desk for months. 



This is stunning, so simple and clean. Join me on August 19th in Our Creative Den for a day of wonderful crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment