Pages

Sunday 24 September 2017

One week Today - Special deal for October starts

One week today is the start of October and Stampin'Up have a special deal for the whole month.
Now I know we all love a bargain but this is one of my favourites.
 Do you love paper?
Do you have to have 2 sheets of each one? One to use and one to stroke, and it takes you ages before you actually cut into the first sheet of the one you love the most...........
Yea we have all been there I hear you cry.

For the whole month of October Stampin'Up are offering free paper. YES FREE PAPER.
For every three packs of paper you buy you can choose a 4th pack free. I have a long list of the papers that you can get and every day this week I am going to bring you pictures of paper in my
6.30am post

I suggest you get together with a friend pick out 4 different packs and spilt each one between you. That will give you 24sheets of 12 x 12 double sided paper for £15. Or 40 double sided sheets of 6 x 6 paper.
For every one who places an order in my online shop of over £35 during October I will send you half a pack of designer paper. you will be able to choose Christmas or Non Christmas during the first week of November.

I'm going to kick off with the Christmas paper, Be Merry. I used these papers for my project class in 'Christmas in July' They are the traditional green and red and work well for lots of cards. These are the cards we made and a picture of the paper from the catalogue.






Can you match the cards up to the paper?

Shopping
Be Merry Designer paper  144111
Merry Mistletoe stamp set 143650

I will list all the papers and their reference numbers for the online shop next Sunday when the special offer starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment