Pages

Sunday 17 September 2017

Pop of Paradise

Last week in my Tuesday morning Cards and a Cuppa session at The Secret Cafe we made two very specific cards, one with 'get well soon' sentiments and the other a sympathy card. Both very necessary but not the easiest to make when needed.
This week I have decided to start with a pop of pink and the Pop of Paradise stamp set. I would be interested to know  how many of my readers who are Stampin' Up demonstrators or users of Stampin'Up ink can recognise the colours I have used. Its a bit of a fun card.


I regularly use this layout for a card, 4 squares to the top right hand corner, ribbon and sentiment in the lower half of the card.


So what colours are these flamingo's?

Good simple stamping, card and ink. - Fancy making one then join me between 9.30  - 11.00am on Tuesday morning in The Secret Cafe, Tenterfields Business Park, Burnley Rd, Halifax. 

Shopping
Pop of paradise stamp set 141581

Shopping online is easy. Click on the number next to the item you are interested in and you will go directly to that item in the online shop. Use the hostess number below then in October I will send you some Christmas Stampin'Up goodies.




No comments:

Post a Comment