Pages

Sunday 12 November 2017

Swaps

Yesterday it was 'On Stage'. That is another name for a Stampin'Up conference. Its a brilliant day where lots of stampin'up demonstrators get together. We chat, we talk business, we craft and we get to see the next set of new products. Its now an ideal time to join my team of demonstrators, get into the swing of what it is all about then come with me in April to the next On Stage event.
At On Stage we take swaps, this is a Stampin'Up tradition. I have made 50 of my swaps, it won't be enough for everyone but it does mean I will come home with 50 beautiful makes form 50 other demonstrators. I always find these inspiring.
My swaps..... a little bit of chocolate counts for a lot on these days. all 50 of them,


I have used the 'In this world' stamp set in Dapper Denim on Dapper Denim card. Both sentiments and the image are stamps in this set. The happiness is die cut with the stitch framlits. They are now permanently out on my big shot. In side each bag is a Twilight chocolate.



I'll be back on Tuesday with my very glam christmas cards we are making for the Stamp a Sack this Thursday and next Thursday.
Happy crafting everyone.


1 comment:

  1. One of my fave treat holders from this weekend Karen... really clever little double bag... I will definitely be making some of these soon ( ish) ... thanks for swapping with me.... lovely to see you too...sorry we didn't get longer to catch up...

    ReplyDelete