Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

A bit of bling

I'm back from Birmingham.... and its another busy week in the studio. This morning we made a 6" square box during card and a cuppa. This afternoon in the Tuesday afternoon class I repeated last Wednesdays class with the decorated mini easels.
On Thursday its Stamp A Sack. Whats that I hear you ask or shouldn't that be stamp a stack, well yes!
I had miss heard or mis spelt originally when I became a demonstrator with Stampin'Up so Stamp a Sack has stuck and on the day everyone gets a paper 'sack' to put their cards in as they complete them.
This year we are making 24 cards, 4 each of 6 designs, so nothing complicated but it is very bling. We are using the year of cheer paper.  Today I bring you a picture of all 6 designs then as the week goes on I will bring you more detail about them.


I love these, they look so classy, three gold and 3 silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment