Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Designer paper again....

Please excuse the pictures in this post. They were taken the dday after I moved studio and the light box hadn't been found so they are just taken on my table, that multi coloured background bit is my table cloth and it just does not help as the paper for todays post is bold, brash and in your face too!

For every catalogue I sent out between Christmas and new year i made every one a card. So 22 cardsn spring summer catalogues, sale-a-bration brochures, order forms, wish lists, special offer sheets and class lists. I then stamped all the envelope s with panda's.




These are the cards using the Picture Perfect 6" x 6" papers. I love the photographic quality of the designs, They are young and fresh.










There are images of cookies, baloons, candles, presents, party hats and those noisy blower things. A real party selection. check it out in my online shop here
If you would like a catalogue message me here

No comments:

Post a Comment