Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

Tuesday Class

This weeks Tuesday class we sort of went back to basics. We did a lot of stamping but then created three of those layered cards. It took me ages to work out how this one done. It was only when stamping with a friend one afternoon I asked her, she showed me then sent me a card when she got home, thanking me for the days crafting, done it this style. I still have it and love the style


This was the first one, just a double layer. Stamped with one of the FREE stamp sets for Sale-a-Bration called 'Heartfelt Blooms'. This is a really lovely stamp with three beautifully script style sentiments.


The second card is triple layered, again in one colourway. This is another Sale-a-bration FREE stamp set. I have only used this stamp a couple of times and am now seeing other possibilities. There are also FREE dies to match the sentiments in this set. They are word dies, 'you' 'amazing' and 'celebrate'. They cut beautifully and are going to be for sale in the new annual catalogue..... but you could get them for free with a minimum spend.

 f






















Finally one of my all time favourite stamp sets - Flower shop. This is two toned as the melon mambo colour is very intense if I had used that as the card base and layers it would have been very 'in your face'!  I would have added a punched out flower and a bit of ribbon but the ladies were running out of time, plus my punch has disappeared in the studio move!


I'm still a bit in awe of how the flowers match up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment