Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Monochrome - Petal Palette

Have you seen the lovely monochrome papers in the new occasions catalogue? I think they are delicious. Flowers and or leaves in different combinations some in white with a black background others in black with a white background. The patterns are delicate so I have used them with a little stamping on the Stampin'Up note cards which are smaller than a standard C6 card.

Combining black and white card with the designer paper I have created 5 little cards. I have kept the stamping simple so that a beginner could be successful making this little set.



This would be the first card with just the sentiment stamped. The organza ribbon is just the right width for these size of cards.





For these three cards its simple stamping again with some fussy cutting.


And finally all over stamping, with a little more fussy cutting.


I have started decorating a tin to store the cards in but thats not quite finished



I hope you have enjoyed looking at this project.  I have a class making this on February 10th, join me.


2 comments: