My product of this week is the Big Plans Planner Set.
Why you ask. Yesterday I went in to Tesco to do my usual weekly shop and was amazed to see all the 'Back to school' stuff. I was quite surprised as some of the schools around our way only finished last week. Poor kids being faced with new school uniform when they have only had a weeks holiday.
So If Tesco can put school stuff out....the boring bits of school stuff I would show you some fun bits of school stuff. I love the Stampin' Up planners.
Why do I love the planners?
- You can start them at any month in the year.
- You get a weekly and a monthly to view calendar.
- It includes note pages and pocket folders.
- printed and silver foil stickers to pretty your pages.
- Co ordinating washi tape to stick in those important notes
- A pen loop so you always have something to write with
- And finally a page marker, it sticks out at the top and bottom so you can always find your place.
This years colour is grey and peach or in Stampin' Up colours that Cool Grey and Calypso Coral, with some pink and yellow!
Just look at all the bits that come in the box.... exciting or what.
A sample idea of what you can do.
Big plans planner 146859
When you have had a browse and are ready to place your order use the hostess code before you shop. When shopping with me for orders over £30 please use the hostess code 67WVEJ7MI will send a card and a gift in the post in the middle of August as a thank you..... more lovely crafty goodies!
For every order of a planner I will send you a free packet of gold binder clips, something extra to add to your planner.