Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Midweek again!

I don't know where the weeks go but this week I have been busy helping my friend get ready for her wedding next week. We have done order of service, sparklers, Bridesmaid bags and lots more, it does feel all last minute but all of a sudden everything has come together.

My main job has been creating activity boxes for the 11 children who will be at the wedding. 10 boxes are done, the 11th child is a little older and she wants a game box style box.... I need to do some research on that one.

So using mostly retired items I have created 5 unicorn boxes and 5 dinosaur boxes.






The boxes are filled with lots of goodies including a wedding colouring book that I sat and stitched together last week. Some beautiful name crayons that she has bought for each child , sweets, bubbles, puzzles, stickers etc. What a wonderful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment