Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Midweek Special. What we did yesterday!

On a Tuesday afternoon I have three lovely ladies who come and craft every week. We usually make cards but I try and mix it up with 3D items and other things. Sometimes it is quite hard to come up with something different that I know they will enjoy. I have been running very short on inspiration this last couple of weeks. However...
Monday of last week my studio partner arrived at work shattered, she had been up half the night making lists of what she still had to do for her wedding, (which is tomorrow) and she had been sat in the garden about 4am with a cup of coffee watching a hedgehog..... I had a light bulb moment.
During the previous week I had been using the  'Rooted in Nature' set, the leaves are lovely, and look good in a variety of colours. I still have my 'Love you' set from Sale-a-Bration a couple of years ago. Out came the hedgehog, lots more leaf stamping and fussy cutting later, a bit of a scramble for 4 matching frames and the Tuesday class was sorted.

These are what my ladies made, we also had chocolate cake with our tea!










All different but all similar. The last one hasn't got the glass on the front so that other wee items can be added. Love the tree stump in the first box.. So pleased with how all three came out.



No comments:

Post a Comment