Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Tuesday Special

I had a message yesterday from a friend who was a bit puzzled by the Bonus voucher offer. I thought I had better let you know what it is all about.


This works for everyone who places a £45 order. It can be an online order or an order through me that you pick up from the studio. If you pick up from the studio postage is free.

When you place  your order if its over £45 Stampin'Up will email you with a code number. 
You need to keep that safe until September when you can spend it. 
If your order is over £90 you will receive 2 codes - 2 coupons to spend in September. 
There is no limit to the number of codes you can earn. 
Just think how many of the In Colour items you could buy

I think this is an amazing special.
Shop here





No comments:

Post a Comment