Pages

Monday 6 May 2019

Let it ride again



Another project, this time 3d or better still home decor. The house we are buying obviously has a little girl mad keen on horse riding, there was a saddle in the hall and one of the bedroom walls was covered in rosettes. So this is a bit of a nod to her.
This is one of my favourite type of makes. I think all the new sets I buy will get this treatment in some way.


I have used all the image stamps in the set and two of the sentiments.. The grasses in the bottom left are from another stamp set I just had handy. I bought a pkt of horse themed embellishments and used the horse shoe here. The rosette I made with an odd piece of the thin Christmas dsp I had left over.. Really enjoyed this creative afternoons work.



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment