Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Let it ride.

Other than a big batch of wedding invitations, tags for the table gifts and place names I haven't done much crafting.

The one set I have had out and actually haven't put away yet is the 'Let it Ride 'stamp set. This was in the spring/summer catalogue and is carrying forward.

At Christmas I had a card from a friend in this style - a style I hadn't tried before so this is a bit of a fancy fold. I did enjoy doing it. Picking up a pkt of those tiny magnets in a local newsagents for only 99p (very cheap) I had solved the closure problem too.


This is a side view


And the inside.


I have used the crackle large background stamp on all the faces. I really enjoyed making this one. Thank you for the inspiration Shirley.


Products used.
Let it Ride                 148765                         Crackle background    148752



No comments:

Post a Comment