Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Designer paper

I know, I keep saying how much I love it. I think all of the papers in this years annual catalogue are beautiful.
Today I have a card which makes a good way of showing off most of a paper pack.
A friend who is running the card and a cuppa class I started up in Halifax was telling me about a diamond fold card she was doing. It was a fold I didn't think I knew so she popped all the bits in an envelope for me to make my own. From that I created my own template and found I could use 10 out of 12 pieces of designer paper on one card.
The paper I have used here is Garden Lane designer paper Its the pack I made 2 cards with that I was going to show you a few weeks ago, I still haven't found them!

The diamond fold...... side 1 using 5 paper designs.


Side 2 using 4 paper designs...


So just 3 designs missing from this lovely pack. I struggled to choose which side to add the sentiment, and then what to add. I remembered I had some of the leaf ribbon, a real I hadn't started, exciting another new to me product. Then I punched leaves with 2 different punches.
I have to say I love this pack of 'green' papers, its pretty, delicate, spring like, just beautiful.








 The closed card.



No comments:

Post a Comment