Friday, 16 August 2019

More of the Fanciful Fragrance

Having used the stamp set in a simple way with one colour, today I moved onto casing the catalogue.
The only problem is my pictures aren't as good!
Although I have cased the catalogue I have changed the card a little with some water colouring and the addition of some ribbon.
Check out page 112 in the catalogue. I have embossed the scent bottles with copper embossing powder but I couldn't get it to show up on the photos.


Once I had completed the embossing I water coloured each bottle. Then using the stamped off method added the script. That lovely long decorative border is one of the stamps, I think this will get a lot of use. I then added the tufted ribbon which is already a favourite.




 A little three D make next time....... watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment