The base is the same size as yesterday, I have folded back the front then cut diagonally across this layer. Once deciding on the width of the strips of white card, I lay them onto the base card in place, then marked where they needed cutting with a pencil. This did look very steep when cutting but had to be correct. I them rubbed the pencil marks out.
I stamped the flower heads with Poppy Parade then the stems and leaves with mossy meadow. Just inking parts of the stems so as not to stamp over the flowers. Where the stems didn't meet the flowers and other gaps I used a small paint brush and the ink pad to infill.
I have to admit the sequins were a last minute addition. It needed something but ribbon/bow didn't look right. I wondered about a couple of silver or gold sequins....... then I found I actually had 7 tins of sequins, all different, eek I am meant to be reducing my stash so I went a bit mad. But we all love a bit of bling.......... don't we!