Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Mixed media - White - theme


I have never really got into the ATC swap thing before. But these mini works of art have really captured my imagination. The theme for January in the 'Mixed up Creatives' group is 'White'.
I decided I would create two, one to swap and one to put in an album, thinking that in the future I might use them as inspiration.
ATC's are 31/2" x 21/2" so quite small and a great way of using up some of the scrap card stash. Not that I have any white card in my scrap stash!
It is also a great way to use up some of the mountains of other types of craft stash that I have. The lace had been in my sewing drawer for quite some time. I stuck this to the card with mod podge. The flowers and words are cut.torn from an old poetry book that I bought in a charity shop. One of the poems had very appropriate words so I have used these for the small torn strips. The beads inside the flower are from an old broken necklace. To finish off I cut a piece of white card to look like icicles then covered it with fine glitter.. Finally I added 3 snowflake sequins.
I really enjoyed putting this together. Roll on the February challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment