Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Timeless Tulips 3D

A bit of a change today, whilst rummaging in one of my 'stash' drawers I found the embroidery hoops that I bought a couple of years ago. They are a great way of creating a piece of home decor.
As the tulip stamps were still on my desk and I had seen a make by another demonstrator - Sue (sorry I can't find the link to her blog)  I thought I would use them and my  perennial essence punch.  It's a funny punch as it makes 3 petals so has to be stamped and punched twice to create a whole flower.
I have used leaves from the tulip set and a couple of other punched leaves.
Finding a ribbon to match was difficult, The white dotty tulle was a bit too delicate and disappeared on its own so I added a bow in pink, (some very old seam binding). I have painted the tips of the tulip flowers with Wink of Stella glitter pen.



Please excuse the state of the plaster!



No comments:

Post a Comment