Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Thank You, thank you, thank you,

I have been making 'Thank You' cards. I wish I could make one for everyone working, isolating, shielding and staying a home, but I can't. I am sending the ones I have made to all those who have really helped us. I do have a compromised immune system, but am not in the government categories. Even before it was recommended that we stay at home my OH and I had decided that was the way we were going. We have now done just over 2 weeks without going anywhere. It's been ok because the weather has been good. Not sure how we will cope when the rain and grey skies are back. 
So my 'Thank You' cards......
This first one I really enjoyed making. The Stampin'Up! designer papers are always beautiful so using up the last bits for 7 of this style of card was a pleasure.


Do you remember this paper? 
Happy crafting everyone. k x

No comments:

Post a Comment