Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Golf..... Country Club designer paper

Today I have joined a Tic  Tac  Toe challenge over on The Joy of Sets blog
Below is the grid to choose from. I have chosen Texture, Fussy cut which you all know I love! and Designer Paper, of which I have a lot!!!


Some time ago a friend send me some of the Country Club designer paper that  I haven't cut into yet. I puzzled over it for quite a while before I could see how I could use it with the grid. Then I had a light bulb moment, actually when what I had out fell off my desk. .... I do think gravity is twice as strong in my craft space, everything seems to end up on the floor.

My project involved a lot of very small fussy cutting.....









































This is the fussy cutting in detail.....


























This is the inside of the card. Another small strip from an alternative sheet of the designer paper.




Below is the link to this designer paper in my online shop where there are further pictures of each sheet. (click on the picture).




8 comments:

  1. What a great way to use this paper, and great composition! Thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT016 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and I am in awe of your fussy cutting!!! Thanks for joining us at #josttt016 this month - hope to see you again next month as we have a special give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a golf nut in our family who would absolutely love this card, it's great. All that fussy cutting was well worth the effort. Thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT016 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card... such a wonderful use of the elements on the grid that you picked. The fussy cutting details are much loved and appreciated by this daughter and brother of golfers!!! Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT016 challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete