Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Make it Monday

This week I have gone for 'Positive Thoughts'. We are entering week 5 of the lockdown in our house. I didn't realise I could sit for quite so long and do nothing, its scary! There are some things which are now routine but other parts of the day are proving more difficult. I have found that just putting shoes on rather than spending the day in my slippers helps. What would be your top tips for this strange time?

Monday 13th April - Positive Thoughts - £25 including postage

It has a good ring and the images in the set are right up my street. I also like the the sentiments. Its too windy to be outside to take pictures today so they aren't photographed together, just the 4 individual cards



This first card is in my style, a bit grungy, lots of daubing, distressed edges etc. All a bit vintage.



For this second card I was looking for a splash of colour. Love these two purple shades. There is a little fussy cutting needed and I will tie the bow for you if needed!


 The third card in mono chrome as this paper was still on my desk from last week. The piece of sparkly ribbon just lifts the design, no need for a bow or knot with that pretty butterfly.
Lastly, a soft peachy card. The sentiment will suit some but not others. The embossed matt layer will be included. You will need to lightly sponge the raised areas. Finished with a pretty ribbon bow.


I hope you have enjoyed these makes. Email me to place your order karen@krafting.co.uk






In your parcel you will receive:-
The featured stamp set,
All the card, designer paper, ribbon and everything that you will need for the projects including envelopes.
A photograph of each card made up and a sheet of hints and tips for each card.
You will need to supply:-
Your own adhesive
your own blocks for the stamps
your own inks,
a finger dauber or sponge
scissors for fussy cutting.

Happy crafting. k x




No comments:

Post a Comment