Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

No Bones about It

Yeah... the dinosaurs are back. Really love this stamp set, the greetings are good too.
Just how many little (and big) boys cards do you need in a year? These will fit the bill every time.

This first card was made by my team leader, Julie Kettlewell,  as her swap at our training day 2 weeks ago.










I have continued the theme, stamping the body of the dinosaur then heat embossing the bones in white. I have  used the tag punch for my greeting, with a little crumb cake seam binding.



A little detail with footprints and fussy cut leaves to two corners to give the whole design a bit of balance.  These are stamped in Hello Honey one of last years in colour that I haven't used much as its quite a strange shade of yellow,,,,, ideal for leaves.





No comments:

Post a Comment