Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Boys Will Be Boys

I run a drop in card making session on a Monday afternoon at Sarina's on Burnley Road in Halifax. Last week I was asked if we could do cards for children this week so out came the Boys will be Boys stamp set. I don't have a good set for girls except one that retired a number of years ago. Thats a ballerina stamp. I am off to make something with that after I have posted the other cards here. Do little girls still all go to ballet class? I am a bit out of touch with little girls!

So what to choose, the robot or the lego bricks or maybe the stacking bricks. The parachute stamp didn't really seem to do it for me. After a few attempts I abandoned that one. Sticking to 3 lego brick colours I made these three cards.






Yo Yo background, Aqua painted bricks. The cut outs from the chevron punch



The robots all lined up. Lego bricks in the background. The piece the cut outs were from for the previous card with the chevron punch. 1/2" circles with a candy dot linked together with linen thread.


 Lego bricks a plenty. There were loads of these in my house when the boys were small. I don't miss hearing them rattle up the hoover thats for sure! I used the blender pen to colour the bricks but they could be done with the aqua painter.





I have a box of die cut numbers to take with me so people can add the number they would like to the card. Which card do you prefer?









Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com














No comments:

Post a Comment