Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Timeless Elegance DSP meets Hallet bag!

Well I don't know what happened to yesterdays post but here I am bright and early for todays! Today I am a member of the wide awake club, I was in my craft room at 6 o clock busy busy. Sleep just wouldn't come back.
Tomorrow I have a class in the afternoon making a Hallet bag and 4 matching cards and envelopes. Up until now I have been using the English Garden designer paper but today I started on the second design in the Timeless Elegance pack. Oooooh it is beautiful.

Bag base made in black then the paper then I had a bit of a play with the handles. Here is the finished product. The pictures look a bit dull as it is a very dull overcast day here!




 The handles are attached with Candy dot brads then I have added the new White Perfect Accents, in the smallest size, they don't fit as well as the candy dots but I liked that bit of gloss.









The paper reminds me of the designs on the material in Kate Greenaway illustrations.
I think I will be making a few more of these. Back later with some cards to go inside.








No comments:

Post a Comment