Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wednesday Weekly Deals

I can't believe its Wednesday again. I am writing this from the beautiful city of Ely. OH has fallen asleep and is snoring! I thought I would have a little surf on the Stampin'Up website then remembered its Wednesday.

The are 2 deals that have really caught my eye. The first is the fabulous scallop top punch with a £5.25 discount. This is great for making all those tags you need for Christmas, simply and easily. You could keep it with your wrapping paper and make your tags as you wrap then you don't forget who its for, something I do regularly if I wrap and don't label.....
I have also made a couple of cards using this punch.














This is the link directly to the punch in my online shop here










The second item in the weekly deals is the stamp set Summer Silhouettes here. It has been reduced by £5.50














I haven't used this set very much but did find the leaves stamp really well and are easy to fussy cut. I used it for this card. When I get home I will defiantly be getting this stamp set out and making something rather beautiful. The large flower is Blended Bloom here

No comments:

Post a Comment