Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Flower Patch in Weekly Deals. Here's one I made earlier........


This stamp set is so summer. Using bright colours and lots of different shades of green you have the opportunity to serve up summer.
This set is on this weeks weekly deals with a massive £6 discount. Don't you just love a bargain.
Two of my favourite cards have been made with this set. There are matching dies but sometimes I choose to fussy cut
Check out my online shop for the other items in weekly deals, always good bargains to be had.
www.karenwatts.stampinup.net
This card is still on my desk, it comes in its own envelope box. Message me if you are interested in buying the card. There is a link directly to the stamp set in my online shop at the bottom of the page.



 


I also made a special card for one of those big birthdays for my Aunt


This concertina type card is very effective making a bold statement. It also gives you the opportunity to maximise the use of this stamp set as in effect you are making 10 mini cards.

























It even has its own little box. Loved making this. To make your own special summer card check out my online shop  by clicking below.















Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

























No comments:

Post a Comment