Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Christmas Tree in a box

Its amazing OH is showing so much interest in what I make at the moment. His comment about the penguin card from yesterday was

 'it looks like a penguin portal, I'm just waiting for hundreds of penguins to flap through and start dancing'.

What am I going to do with him?

Back to today's make, its a while since I made a box card and I spotted this I think on Pintrest or maybe You Tube so I went in search and found a 2 video tutorial here its a very clear tutorial with all the measurements and a step by step approach. I loved making mine. It does make an impressive sight.






Its such a dull day here the pictures above have been taken with a flash, I really do prefer sunny days.
So what do you think of this as a statement piece?

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com






No comments:

Post a Comment