Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Wonderland again, again, again for class.

Its arrived at last the day for my first special Christmas class. I have two lovely ladies coming tonight to use the wonderland stamp set and designer papers.
Here is my room all ready for them to start working, as its christmas I have made a little treat bag using the 'mini treat bag thinlets', I have cut these in card then covered with paper as the 'wonderland' paper is a little thinner than the norm. Inside, ..........well you will have to come to class to find out!

Their goody bag has the stamp set, 1/2 a pack of paper. 1/3 part of the vellum stack. embellishments and ribbon. All the card bases are pre cut as are the matt and layer pieces. All they will have to do is stamp, cut their paper which I have given measurements for and put together. I say 'all' tongue in cheek as its going to be a close thing getting the four cards done in the time. Here is a picture of all my makes using this suite of products.


Next class is the evening of Thursday 29th October...... next week, making a fun in the snow plaque, in this class you will get the plaque and then use my stamps and papers to make the item, you may decide that you want to make a series of cards with the penguin or snowman in which case you can order the stamp set, deliveries are only taking a few days at the moment. Go on come and join the fun. Its mince pies all the way at the moment.

NEWS ALERT  I have slipped into my schedule a colouring class. Thursday 5th November the
class   £10, we will make 4 cards in 2 colour ways, these will be large 6" square cards or
class + stamp  £20 Pictures to come at the weekend.

And the 4 th card to be made tonight is a straight case from Linda Higgins that I found on pintrest. Its quite a simple make to get things started. It does involve stamping and heat embossing though.



Colouring at the weekend and I think a change next week.....birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment