Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

Stars and sponging treatment for Every Blessing

Do you have 'stuff' in the back of your cupboard that you haven't opened, I bet you do. I have had the star framelits for quite a while now and not used them. Early hours this morning I had one of those lightbulb moments for using the star framelits. This is the first response.


No bling or glossy ribbon, just very simple and a sentiment we would all wish for. The colour combination is Always Artichoke and Soft Sky. Quite a bit of sponging and it was done after stamping the main image from the Every Blessing set. I did it the other way around first but found you could see the sponging line through the black ink, so a bit of a tip there.



I'm liking this, its a bit different.






Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


No comments:

Post a Comment