Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

Packaging:- Envelope Punch Board

3 very different packaging ideas, two very small and simple one twice the size that really looks the business.
The two small ones are both inspired by 'Pootles' she does a daily video make and is easy to find on youtube.
This first is called a 'bag in a box'. I love this and regularly demonstrate it at my parties. It looks good in all sorts of designer papers. Here again I have used the Winter wonderland paper so my colour theme continues to be Black and Gold.



Isn't this dainty and glamourous. Imagine it with gold tissue paper in it wrapping something precious.
The little tag is cut in gold foil hanging on some of the new gold cord. Classy or what?




























The second little box makes a 3d envelope but not closed at one end, I have added a couple of candy canes but you cold put in a bar of chocolate or similar.

Its a really quick make,  I did think the candy canes matched the pattern on the paper!


Now for the third box. I found this on pintrest here and just had to have a go. It reminded me of the boxes you get turkish delight in. Something I love but only eat at Christmas, think the icing sugar might have something to do with it!



If you pull the gold ribbon the box opens. You could add the ribbon to one of the black points and the box would open upwards, I preferred this. The base is made with the white shimmery card, I don't use this very often but it does add a little touch of luxury.

The envelop Punch Board and the Bag Board are such a great investment to be used over and over again, there are a lot of ideas to use them for.





No comments:

Post a Comment