Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Advent Calendar


I have seen a number of these and always fancied making my own. As its pouring with rain I settled in to make one this morning. Unusually for me there is no stamping here....... so what we have is:-

A pack of mini treat boxes, a project life accessory pack and the remains of my pack of designer paper. I have added some punched circles and scalloped circles of black glimmer paper, gold glimmer paper and gold foil paper.

So easy, but not as quick as it looks. The first picture is taken in todays daylight! not very good..... the second picture is taken using the flash, this gets reflections off the gold foil and glimmer paper but you get the idea.


 I now have an almost full pack of project life accessories to use, project life or cards or something else.



 I haven't stuck the boxes together yet as I want to fill them first, I'm told the Lindor Chocolate Balls are of offer in one of the large supermarkets, that will need investigation tomorrow.


Class details: Sunday 29th November Make this advent calendar and fill the boxes. £20 in Halifax (UK) Contact me to book your place. Places are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment