Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Box Frame Tuesday


The creative mojo is still not quite there but, whilst surfing some of my favourite blogs I came across this on Frenchie stamps. She does wonderful videos and I just love her style. So of I went to create similar.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNuBkwf0j8cK9KWtemtLV2h-A0VjA6O8hbL1mJRbcn8klNwfm1gbabsRF4j8aMxvg-0wO6qoBRm9WwBQUuzFltLL1BvuqPov2BnEKM8PxtSpH-JNhgQyHmDWYxLY3hqdKpP9Nfg3aZe8U/s640/IMG_6198.JPG



I didn't have a black frame infact I only had one frame in the cupboard and its not my usual style, you know the ones from that large Swedish store, but this one would be ok and do the job. I started with sahara sand rather than crumb cake which has given a much more muted design and  I think it does need a black frame so I am now off out shopping!
I have used many similar elements








This one is a bit arty, it is reflecting the trees outside which are shrouded in fog and have been all day and it is now raining again!




No comments:

Post a Comment