Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Mid week Male

I found this lovely tutorial by Dania Welch and just had to have a go.

You actually use almost a whole sheet of 12 x 12 designer paper. Also I haven't worked out what size envelope to make yet, thats my next job but I just had to show and tell!


 Each card shows the inside where there is room to write a message as well as space to stamp a sentiment. This one says 'Best Kid Ever' its from the  stamp set,Boys will be Boys I think this card is suitable for that in between group 10 - 13 ish.
The second picture shows details of the buttons. These are the luscious enamel dots.



The paper is from the  Its my Party series paper stack on page 5 of the spring summer catalogue. This pack just goes on and on, all really great patterns and don't forget all 48 sheets are double sided.


 So whose OH would wear this, and I know there are a few of you out there.
It does so remind me of holiday time which is good given that the day I was making these was a snow day off work.
The second picture shows unclose the largest of the white perfect accentswhite perfect accents, pg149 of the catalogue, you get loads in a packet and have used 2-3 packets this year!
This designer paper is from the Botanical Gardens pack on page 27 of the spring summer catalogue.



 Finally the work shirt. When I was photographing this one I noticed because I had used the bone folder repeatedly to firm the folds the edges of the colour look a bit frayed around the edges - bit like my OH's shirts! I really do need to get down to M&S and get him some new ones. The buttons on this are the candy dots.



This paper is from a now retired neutrals paper stack. The current stack still has a dotty design in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment