Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

In Colours - Delightful Dijon

Well that is french mustard to me! Not something I use in my kitchen at all. I quite like this yellow its a bit darker and less bright than my favourite crushed curry. I should really have posted this yesterday as a mid week male card, although it could be used for a lady too.


The sentiment is from Pictogram Punches, I have to admit I have only used one stamp out of this set since I bought it many months ago and that was only one of the little stars.                         This sentiment is useful for so many occasions. I can't believe I haven't stamped with this before. The star in the word has been punched out of Designer paper then coated with fine tip glue for that glazed effect.
 The base card is layered with black then layered with three panels of designer paper. The punched stars have also been cut from designer paper.
The little star stamps are great for decorating the inside and of course a little daubing around the edged too.





No comments:

Post a Comment