Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Last In Colour - Watermelon Wonder

Its snowing here and has been for a few hours. I should have been teaching today but the school is closed due to the amount of snow and the state of the roads. It does look pretty from my windows, see below.


I have kept this last card of the week very simple. Watermelon wonder on very vanilla. I have stamped the Bordering Blooms with momento ink the coloured using the blender pen. Over the top of the flowers I have brushed some of the 'wink of stella', I find this very difficult to show in pictures but it is sparkly.  The sentiment is one of my from one of my most well used stamp sets - awesomely artistic. 
On this card I have also used all the in colour embellishments - the lace trim and one of the small flower embellishments






For a little splurge of colour just look at all the in colour rolls
of lace trim -                                                                                                  

















This was taken at quarter to 7 this morning.


and these  at 8.30am.





No comments:

Post a Comment