Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Heat embossing - but not stamped

Today I have a card for you that uses heat embossing but not on the stamped image. The heat embossing here is on the sentiment. I have inked the wooden sentiment first, let the ink thoroughly dry the covered the sentiment with versa mark, you do need to be careful doing this as the little wooden words do break quite easily, then holding it with tweezers cover in clear powder and heat. It makes the word shiny - pretty. I have matched this with a stamped flower and a couple of strips of DSP. I really like this one, which is your favourite.


 That is the end of my week of heat embossing. Which card is your favourite. I'm not sure what I am going to bring you tomorrow.
Remember next saturday is Stamp a Sack day at Booth Cricket Club, 12 cards in 6 designs £20, there are a few places left. Come along and join the fun. Message me for more information and to reserve your place.





No comments:

Post a Comment