Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Affectionatly yours Day 2



For the two cards today I have just used the watermelon wonder side of the DSP, the pattern is in crumb cake on the watermelon wonder, but doesn't it look stunning teamed with  night of navy.
Starting with the second card - I had a little of the watermelon wonder ribbon left, I love the wide satin ribbon and it does tie a beautiful bow. All of the stamping is in the inside,


The leaves and little flower stamps are part of the Love and Affection stamp set. The sentiment is from Designer Tin of Cards stamp set. and the Tin of cards is lovely too. I think next week I might be back to the Love and Affection set to make a few mini note cards, now I have started the ideas are flowing!






For this second card I have used the night of navy to surround the watermelon wonder but then added it to a crumb cake base. I think this has to be my favourite card. This showcases one of the sentiments from the Love and Affection stamp set. The flower is also stamped from the set then I have fussy cut, I have very lightly daubed the flower around the edges with night of navy.


Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Karen... About time I broke open the pack! Thanks for the inspiration....

    ReplyDelete