Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

Sneek Peek Affectionately Yours DSP

I set myself a bit of a challenge for this week. I wanted to see how many cards I could make with one sheet of Designer Series Paper. I didn't want to just make the same card lots of times I wanted to make a series of different cards but still using just one sheet of 12" x 12".

To day I am sharing the two cards that show both sides of the sheet of paper that I chose. The Affectionately Yours is in the new catalogue in a suite with stamps, embossing folder, washi tape and ribbon. The DSP pack has one sheet of paper that is copper embossed, its beautiful I don't think I could cut into that, it matches the copper embossing powder and copper wire.





A bit of old and new on this one. The sentiment is from the current hostess set and has been well used by me.  The little flower punch is also on the retired list as are the enamel dots. There are lots of other beautiful things to replace them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment